All maintenance requests should be submitted through the resident login portal to ensure that we received accurate information and to ensure that requests are quickly routed to the appropriate staff member. If you need assistance with setting up your resident login and password please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are experiencing a maintenance emergency, please call our office at 770-663-4260. If the emergency is outside of business hours, please use our voice mail system and follow the maintenance emergency prompts. We will call you back as soon as possible. If you have not received a call back within 15 minutes, please dial again and repeat same procedure to ensure that we received the correct information. We will promptly address situations that are of an emergency nature (threatening to life, health or the integrity of the property).
If this is an actual life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
Following are some basic guidelines as to what constitutes a maintenance emergency.
- Fire: Call the Fire Department immediately.
- A/C Repair:A/C repair is not considered an emergency, do not call you will not receive a response.
- Heater Repair: If outside temperature is falling below 40 degrees.
- Clogged Toilet or Drain: Per your lease, this is your responsibility call a plumber. If it turns out that there are roots in the line or something is physically wrong with the plumbing we will reimburse you.
- Pipe Broken: Turn off water valve to pipe or exterior water main until contractor arrives.
- Broken Doorknob, Lock or Window: Only if it prevents Resident from properly securing unit. If temporary measures can be taken until business hours, resident should wait until regular business hours before contacting management.
- No Hot Water: Only if there is absolutely no hot water and it is between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday – Friday. If there is no hot water at any other time use temporary measures.
- No Electricity: Only if there is no electricity and 1.) The Resident has called the electric company and found that they were not at fault. 2.) After Resident has checked all the breakers by flipping them ALL hard to the OFF position and then back on and reset all GFI circuits in the house. Partial outages do not represent an emergency! If a wall switch or outlet begins to smoke or smell remove all plugs and turn off switch if necessary call the fire department.
These are the basic calls that may constitute an emergency. If you have a situation other than these, which seems immediately hazardous, damaging or detrimental, please call our office and ask for maintenance. If after hours call the emergency pager.
Non-emergency, routine maintenance
The following are not emergencies: refrigerator out, locking yourself out of the house, oven not working and pest control. All County® is not responsible for loss of food or for alternative lodging due to appliance failure.
All other routine maintenance request must be put in writing per your lease agreement, please use form below to submit your maintenance request. No routine or non-urgent calls will be accepted at any time by phone!